Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010

Hello everybody!

We had a district P-day last week. It was really fun! We all went bowling in the Zone Leader's area. I didn't do very well but thats ok cause nobody else did either. We have a great district! I would be friends with all of them if I met them before the mission and hope to be friends after as well. We are very unified. We will probably lose a lot of them this transfer and its kinda sad but its needed.

We went up to Warrensburg (the ZL's place) for P-day and stayed the night there because we had interviews the next day. We had 10 missionaries in one apartment! It was madness! i got practically no sleep at all!

For interviews I was extremely tired! There were some great trainings about Joseph Smith! He is an amazing person and was truly inspired of God! I got to know Pres. and Sis. Van Komen a lot better! They really are cool and I will look them up when I get home. Sister Van Komen really wants to meet my mom cause she said they seem similar. They have such love for all of us.

I've gone on two exchanges this week which has kept me really busy! My first exchange was with E. Neilson. He served here about a year ago so he had a lot of people he wanted to see. It was great because I got to meet a lot of cool people here. I passed off lesson 4 so now I only have to pass off one more lesson then I will be able to drive! At the end of the the exchange I got to go with the ZL's to see their new car they are getting because their old car had 60 thousand miles. I also went on an exchange on Friday with E. Calquin. He is really really cool. He is from Chile but has lived in Utah for 7 years. I will definitely be friends with him when I am done. He only goes home 4 months before me so we'll keep in touch. I hope I get to be his companion. While he was here we got to go see our investigator's bike. He has a Honda 600 its really cool!


David A. Bednar is coming on Feb. 6th! I am so excited for that. I hope I get to talk to him personally.

We had a lesson with a part-member family and the father is the non-member. He is an amazing man. He told us of this miracle that he experienced. I hope to keep visits with him so he will get baptized soon.

Well hope you are all doing great! Love you all!

Love,
Elder Zachary Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment