I hope everything is going well! Last Monday I ordered two DVDs that will be amazing teaching helpers. They are the Reflections of Christ DVDs. You can order them off Deseret Book. They are a bunch of pictures taken by this man named Mark Mabry and he is a return missionary that served in Russia. They carry a great spirit when you watch the slide shows.
On Tuesday we got to meet with a return investigator Cliff Allen. He is a single man that seems really cool! We have a weekly lesson set up with him on Tuesdays.
We also done lots of less active work this week. Which paid off on Sunday we had 2 or 3 less active families at church! It was great! We gave a blessing to one of them because the wife was having complications with her pregnancy. It was great to be able to to.
We had to prepare for another district meeting. We were worried that this one wouldn't be as much fun as the last one but it was! We all watched the slide show on Another Testament of Jesus Christ (one of the DVDs I ordered). It was great and there was such a good spirit. I'm excited to use it throughout my whole mission.
So Sunday we had all those less active members at church and we had Cliff Allen, our investigator, come to church too. He had to leave after sacrament to go to work but he still came! He said he wants to keep coming back and moving forward! I'm so excited!
This Monday we are doing another district p-day. Tomorrow we have interviews which are the BEST! So we have a great start to our week!
I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all and thank you all for the part you played in making me who I am today.
Love,
Elder Zachary Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment