Hello everybody! I hope everyone is doing well!
I am doing very good! This last week not much exciting stuff happened. We did service everyday for the same people. It is the retired Methodist minister and her husband. They are really amazing people and have developed into being really close. They are really cool and very loving.
So service this week kept us busy with them. I primed a room that is like a mud room but it has no A/C.... so it was hotter than Africa in there! I couldn't believe it! I bet it was 20 degrees hotter in there than it was outside and it was just as humid. I guess it was fine though because it made me sweat so that is always good. Don't worry though because I stayed hydrated and took breaks to cool off. We have built up a good relationship with them and they took a book of mormon so that is really cool.
We also found out that we get to go to the temple with Patti, our apartment manager! I am so excited because she is like a adopted grandmother. She is sweet! I am so excited for her and she is very excited for herself! I couldn't believe how prepared she is! She just wants to be as prepared as possible so that is really cool!
I am sorry but I can't think of too much else to write besides while I was walking to the library I stepped on a piece of glass that went through my shoe.... but I am ok. I washed it out the best I could and so I'll be good! I love you all and remember you can make the situation you are in better by your attitude. I have found that the saying "there are two choices in life you can either get mad or laugh." I have chosen to laugh and I am much happier. I challenge you all to do the same!
--
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment