So
I just deleted the whole message but I will just tell you that the week
went well before Thursday. So the reason I deleted it was because this
girl who we have been trying to see and her mom just walked in the
Library. So I got excited that we are going to get the chance to talk to
them. I meant to click the "save now" button but I hit the "discard"
button. But that was a miracle that she would come in the one day that
we came to the library and that we got here when we did. We were going
to try to come early but we didn't because we had to take care of some
things. I know that the Lord told us to do those things because we were
going to see this Kelly girl here. She is looking for truth and we are
here to offer it. I love my mission! I love the Lord! I love being able
to be an instrument in the Lord's hands and I pray that I will always be
able to be worthy. I pray that each one of you will feel the Lord in
your life and the blessings that come from faithful service.
Thursday
was a good day – we had exchanges with the assistants. I went with E.
Lesuma. We went to this ref's house and taught his brother on his porch.
It was good! We then went inside and there was no spirit in that house.
It was a black hole. The ref wasn't interested and he was miserable. He
didn't know where to find happiness. He had tried by knowing everything
about cars but that didn't help. He surrounded himself with
inappropriate materials and that is not helping him be happier. I wish
people could see themselves from our point of view and see the happiness
that awaits them in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Saturday
was a good day. We saw our recent converts in a little town called
Auburn. That pic of "G" with a bunch of ketchup on his plate is on
Saturday night. We were then late to give our other investigator a
blessing so we ran, literally, to her house. We got there before 9 and
we were sweaty and tired. I got the privilege to giving the blessing and
I loved it. It is something I can't say much about but I love feeling
the spirit. This was a lady we had been teaching for a long time and she
never has come to church. She wants to get baptized but she is really
sick. We gave her a blessing so she and her family could come to church
tomorrow.
Sunday
was a busy day. So we were in sacrament sitting next to some
investigators. During the sacrament portion we see a head poke through
the door. It’s the lady who we gave a blessing, her daughter in law!!!!
True miracle right there! The priesthood is truly God's authority here
on this earth. I love him and again am grateful to serve him. I love you
all!
Your Friend,
Elder Zachary Taylor
Your Friend,
Elder Zachary Taylor
"G" and he plate full of ketsup
After exchanges with the assistants
No comments:
Post a Comment