This will be a quick run down we don't have much time at all.
So we have 4 people set to be baptized. 3 on May 14th and 1 on May 21st. Their names are Sophia Munoz, Martha Tetuan, Tammy Poynter, and Tommy Busom. Could you all please pray for them by name? Could you also pray for Melissa and Donavon Baker? This week has been really good and we are going to play a soccer game soon so I got to be there. I love you all! Oh and we have Elder Nelson, Bishop David A. Burton, and someone from the Presidency of the Quorum of the Seventy and another member of the Quorum of the Seventy coming on May 14th so it should be good! The church is true and the Lord is in control. I love the fact that we have free agency because that shows His immense love.
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment