Hello everybody!
So this last week was quite an exciting one! It was the week of transfers, which is always exciting. As we were waiting for our calls on Tuesday I got a call from another missionary who found out where I was going because I was getting transfered with him. So I got to find out who and where much earlier than most people. Elder Gustafson had to wait until 9:30 P.M. because nobody knew who his companion was.
We were getting ice cream with the Lawters when we got the transfer calls. Elder Gustafson's new companion was somebody he really knew well and was very excited to have gotten transfered with him. He was yelling in the car, it was pretty funny. I was very very sad that I had to leave Kearney 3rd ward. I hope to serve there again someday. I am now out in Derby Kansas in the Park Hill ward with Elder Guy Aydelotte. He is from Boise and has been out for about 21 months. He is really funny and cool. I am excited to be able to serve with him. I am still the district leader.
Derby seems to be a cool place and the work here has picked up in the last couple months so I got to come in at a good time. We are having a baptism this Saturday at 5 and her husband will be getting baptized the week after. He has some stuff he had to work through but he is doing it. I missed a baptism in Kearney. It happened the Saturday after I left. I cannot believe how well things are going right now I am being so blessed and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it but never-the-less I am thankful for it.
I cannot wait to be able to see that lady and her husband get baptized. She asked me and E. Aydelotte to baptize her. She has some medical conditions that require a little bit more attention so that is why we are both doing it. I'm not sure who is going to baptize her husband but it will be so exciting. The story of this family is really cool. It all started with their friends being reactivated and then the investigating family's daughter got baptized and now her parents are getting baptized and then we are teaching her little brother who is 13. See what an example you are to all of your friends! It is amazing! Have you ever considered that each friendship you have could have eternal consequences? Sweet huh?
I am just so blessed to be out on a mission and to see miracles everyday. I cannot express the love that I have for the Lord and for his work. I love you all!
--
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor
Elder Gustafson's and my last moments together
Elder Aydelotte and I
Elder Gustafson, Alberto Kang, and I
Alberto and his fiancee, Meagan
Elders Lesuma, Gustafson, Chance Rogers(in white), Bro. and Sis. Rogers, and I
So this last week was quite an exciting one! It was the week of transfers, which is always exciting. As we were waiting for our calls on Tuesday I got a call from another missionary who found out where I was going because I was getting transfered with him. So I got to find out who and where much earlier than most people. Elder Gustafson had to wait until 9:30 P.M. because nobody knew who his companion was.
We were getting ice cream with the Lawters when we got the transfer calls. Elder Gustafson's new companion was somebody he really knew well and was very excited to have gotten transfered with him. He was yelling in the car, it was pretty funny. I was very very sad that I had to leave Kearney 3rd ward. I hope to serve there again someday. I am now out in Derby Kansas in the Park Hill ward with Elder Guy Aydelotte. He is from Boise and has been out for about 21 months. He is really funny and cool. I am excited to be able to serve with him. I am still the district leader.
Derby seems to be a cool place and the work here has picked up in the last couple months so I got to come in at a good time. We are having a baptism this Saturday at 5 and her husband will be getting baptized the week after. He has some stuff he had to work through but he is doing it. I missed a baptism in Kearney. It happened the Saturday after I left. I cannot believe how well things are going right now I am being so blessed and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it but never-the-less I am thankful for it.
I cannot wait to be able to see that lady and her husband get baptized. She asked me and E. Aydelotte to baptize her. She has some medical conditions that require a little bit more attention so that is why we are both doing it. I'm not sure who is going to baptize her husband but it will be so exciting. The story of this family is really cool. It all started with their friends being reactivated and then the investigating family's daughter got baptized and now her parents are getting baptized and then we are teaching her little brother who is 13. See what an example you are to all of your friends! It is amazing! Have you ever considered that each friendship you have could have eternal consequences? Sweet huh?
I am just so blessed to be out on a mission and to see miracles everyday. I cannot express the love that I have for the Lord and for his work. I love you all!
--
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor
Elder Gustafson's and my last moments together
Elder Aydelotte and I
Elder Gustafson, Alberto Kang, and I
Alberto and his fiancee, Meagan
Elders Lesuma, Gustafson, Chance Rogers(in white), Bro. and Sis. Rogers, and I
No comments:
Post a Comment