Hey Everyone!
How is everybody doing? I hope you are doing well! I am doing great and loving my mission! I can't believe I will hit 6 months this week actually this wednesday. I know that the rest of my mission will only get better but that doesn't mean I'm not loving my mission right now.
This week was pretty good. I took a nap last P-day for the first time and it felt great! We didn't do too much but we got a lot done. This P-day we are meeting up with a bunch of other elders and we are going to play basketball. I am pretty excited because I haven't gotten the chance to play much on my mission!
Well other than P-day things have been going well. We have been really busy and trying our best to visit all the people we can. Since we are both new in the area we are trying to meet as many people as we can. The people we have met that are in the wards are AMAZING! I'm so glad that me and E. Lesuma got transfered here, even though it was really hard for me to leave my last area. I know this is where I need to be.
There are lots of investigators and a couple of them seem really promising. We are taking one to the Independence Visitor's Center today so it should be fun! I can't wait! I love that place and know that she will love it. Me and E. Lesuma think and feel that we are going to have lots of success here. We are working really hard and obeying all the rules. Its great!
I feel better than I have my whole mission because we are actually getting up and going running every morning. We run like a mile or a little more. I know its not much but its more than I have ran in a long time so it feels great.
As for how being a district leader is going. Its not much harder. I just don't have as much time to relax at the end of the day but thats ok. I love being able to talk to all the elders and trying my best to help them.
Our goal for this week is to challenge like 4 or 5 people for baptism this week so its a big week.
As for interesting experiences this week. We talked to this lady on the street. She was really interested in families and so we told her we had the perfect message for her. She was very interested and gave us her address and number. We called the next day to set up a time that we could meet up and teach her about our church. She asked all sorts of weird questions. Eventually it came to her wanting us to come to her house and watch movies with her because she was lonely. She is like 23ish and so we thought that would be a really bad idea. Thats just a funny moment for the week.
I hope you are all doing good. Don't forget that the Lord loves you all and he is there for each and every one of you.
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment