Last P-day I did the Blazing Challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings.
I expected it to hurt my mouth really bad but it ended up hurting the outside of my mouth more. It really wasn't that bad and I got a free t-shirt out of it so OH YEAAA!
We came back home and had to start walking to our appointment which he called and cancelled halfway there. It worked out though because our dinner wanted to leave a little bit earlier. We got to go with the ward mission leader's daughter and her husband. It was way cool because we could finally eat with somebody our age.
This whole week was focused on our upcoming baptism, Scott. He got baptized and it was AMAZING! I can't remember the last time I felt the Spirit that strongly.
He had his 3 step children there and they are not members so now we are teaching them. MIRACLES! Scott is a solid member and got the priesthood his first Sunday. I don't have much more to say other than I hope I don't get transferred so I can teach his step children.
Transfers are this week so its scary/sad/exciting/happy. So many emotions. Send everything to the mission office at 517 W. Walnut St. Independence, MO 64050. I'll let you know what happens with transfers. I could be somewhere in Kansas next time I talk to you all.
I am learning so much out here it blows my mind. I know there is no other way I could learn besides with the help of the Spirit. I love it and wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now.
Love,
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment