Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 8, 2010

Hello everybody out there! How are you!? I honestly hope you are all doing well.

This week was pretty slow for us. I really don't have to much to report on... sorry to disappoint. I have been doing a lot of thinking on how we can get this area up and running. It has had some pretty lazy people in the past and I am not quite sure what to do to get it back to a "good" area, for lack of a better term. I am still loving the work I am just running into some trouble and that is ok because if there is one thing that I came to appreciate on my mission it is a challenge. I love being challenged now and I have seen many people including myself grow immensely while going through challenges.

I will tell you about the good things that are happening. We have set up a time with a awesome recent convert family to meet with them weekly. We are excited for this because two of the kids are not yet members and this is the only way we will get to teach them. I am so excited for this! I feel like we will be able to make such a big difference while we are teaching there! We went of there to give a blessing yesterday and we were able to have a little lesson before and it was really good. The 11 year old girl is going to church most of the time and really likes it while the brother, a senior, is not attending our church. I believe he will warm up as we continue to teach him. The 19 year old girl, who recently got baptized, is AMAZING!!! She has 2 people at work who want to meet with us and talk. I am so excited for that it looks like we will be working with their family in the future so yay!

Elder Decker and I have been getting along pretty good. We have no problems. I have been blessed and have gotten along with most of my companions. I love it because we are all united in the same cause so it is great. Well I would encourage you all to consider one way you can all get closer to the Lord this week and do it. It is one thing to recognize it and another to do it! Love yo all sorry it is so short.

--
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor

Me, E. Decker, and the Logues
E. McMullin and E. Decker wrestling

Oklahoma City temple
Me and Elder Decker

Me, Elder Shepherd, and Elder Terrasas
Me and my "halfway" stuff. (super white legs)

No comments:

Post a Comment