Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 10, 2010

Hello everybody!

Hey how is everybody doing!? I am doing amazing! I got to talk to my family yesterday and it was great! I loved every moment of it. Well I can't really remember what happened this last week. I know that we had some really cool things happen. We had a really spiritual moment on this guy's doorstep. We taught him a lesson through his screen door and then he took a Book of Mormon and said he would pray about it. So we are going back this next week. I really am sorry I don't know what else to write. I am all talked out. Just to let everybody know I really am loving it out here. I know that my family heard me say it way too much yesterday but I don't know how else to describe it. Everybody should serve a mission. It's not going to be the best 2 years of my life but the best 2 years for my life.

Love you all!

--
Sincerely,
Elder Zachary Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment