Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29, 2009

Hey everyone! How is everybody doing at home? Its great here. The first couple of days were tuff for me but now I love it. I am learning sooooo much here and I'm learning it extremely fast! But I still have a ton more to learn. My great district has a lot to do with my quick adaptation. We got to go to the temple today, it was great! While I was there I got a reconfermation that the prophet truely is called of God, and that I want to make it so that as many people as possible get to do the ordenances in the temple. We had Elder L. Tom Perry of the 12 Apostles come talk to us last tues, it was amazing! A few of us are trying not to eat sugar until we get out of the MTC so if you send me packages could you try to make it sugar free snacks :) Well I get back in 2 years from Oct. 26th, so its already under 2 years! Oh our district made up a rap it goes:
"The church is true,
the book is blue,
and if you pray,
you can know too!
Elder Please!"

Zane and Bryson!
I would ask you 2 to start preparing now for your missions. If you study your scriptures every night you will have a much easier time in the mission field. Also try to read Preach My Gospel it has great teaching tips. Thank you so much for your pictures! They are great! I look at them everyday! And the poem was great thanks Zane! Bryson and Zane keep sending me pictures and help remind mom and dad about scripture study it will bless your lives.

My district is amazing! I told you about my companion but here is my district

1 Elder Sheppard is from Pleasent Grove. He turned down a record deal with his band to come on a mission. He is the crazyiest kid I've ever met, because he is so hyper! His companion is Elder Nicholes and he is from P.G. as well. He is a state champ westler and did track. He knows
Griffin. He is our district leader and I love him.

2 Elder Smith is from American fork. He played football. Me and him get along very well. His comp is Elder Anderson he is from pleasent view. He played soccer and baseball.

3 Elder Sibbett is from Idaho Falls. He is 20 yrs old. He is really quiet but very funny at times. His comp is Elder Smith, yes we have 2, he went to timpanogous high school. He know all the people that I know there.

4 Elder Terrasas is from Reno. He is really funny and he can hack computers. His companion is Elder Holley who is also from P.G. He does ti-kwon-do. He is kinda strange but thats ok.

Elder Call is right down the hall from me. He is in my branch! I won't see him too much tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment